Methods of Payment:
On receipt of the invoice or the order confirmation via email you have the option to pay by bank transfer or by Paypal. For paying by Paypal please copy the following email address email@example.com into the payment receipt line on the homepage of www.paypal.de and send the payment to that address. Paying by Paypal is free of charge for you.
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Ingersheim
Account No.: 806 750 26
Bank Code: 600 696 39
Shipping: Shipment will occur after receipt of payment and availability of models. General charge for shipment in Germany is Euro 6,90. EU (1) shipments will cost Euro 12,90 and Switzerland and Liechtenstein will cost Euro 16,90 for a maximum of 4-5 mouthpieces and to the USA the price will follow soon. Shipment to USA cost until 2 KG weight only 16,90 €. Other Countries you must ask before your order.
Shipment to following countries: Belgium, Denmark (except Greenland, Faroer Islands), Estonia, Finland (except Aland), France (except Overseas territories), United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (exept Overseas territories), Ireland, Italy (except Livigno, Vatican city, San Marino), Latvia, Lithunia, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands (except Overseas territories) Austria, Poland, Portugal (except Azores, Madeira), Sweden, Slowakia, Slowenia, Spain (except Ceuta, El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Melilla, Teneriffa), Tech Republic, Hungary.
Lignum-tech Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Lignum-tech, Ingersheim
§ 1 General
1. All business with you, i.e. our customers, both private and retail customer, shall be subject to the terms and conditions of sale set forth herein.
2. Other terms and conditions of sale are only valid with our written approval.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
1. Our offers are subject to change. Within the technically justifiable modifications are subject to change.
2. With your order you confirm bindingly that you want to purchase the ordered goods.
3. Acceptance of your order is via email or through delivery of goods.
4. If you order by email, we will confirm the receipt of your order immediately.
5. Conclusion of contract is subject to correct and timely self-delivery of our deliverers.
6. You will be notified immediately in case of non-availability of a service. Any payment will be reimbursed immediately.
7. If you order electronically, the letter of the contract will be safed and – if desired – sent to you via email, including the General Terms of Condition at hand.
§ 4 Retention of Title
1. Goods shall fully remain our property until all receivables have been fully paid up.
2. Upon default of payment we are entitled to step back from the contract, ownership of the goods returns to us and goods have to be returned to us.
§ 5 Payment
1. Prices currently listed are valid in Euro and binding. The purchasing price includes VAT.
2. Mail order prices include shipping fees. Those are listed in detail in our conditions of shipment. No further expenses will arise from using mail order.
3. Payment is to be made in advance by means of money transfer, cash upon pickup and by Paypal to the following address
Email address: Info@lignum-tech.de
§ 6 Warranty
Should our goods be defective, you can choose whether you want us to remedy the defect by repair or replacement (so-called supplementary performance).
However, we shall be entitled to refuse to remedy defects in the desired way if this way leads to disproportional costs while the other way of supplementary performance is without significant disadvantages for the customer.
2. If the defective item can neither be repaired nor replaced with an appropriate item, you are generally entitled to choose abatement of the purchase price (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (cancellation). In case of minor noncompliance with the contract, especially in the case of marginal flaws, you have no right of withdrawal.
3. If you choose cancellation of contract due to a defective item, you have no further claims for damages.
4. The limitation period for claims for defects ends in principle after 24 months from the date of delivery.
§ 7 Final Clause
1. Governing law shall be the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is not valid.
2. Should any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected. Those invalid are to be replaced by such regulation which is legally allowed and meets most the consensus of both parties of the sales agreement.